Fits Kia Pregio Van - all models.
- 2 x BOSS Extreme Series Double Bellow Airbags
- 4 x brackets (2 upper & 2 lower)
- Mounting Hardware
- Quality SAE J844 Government Approved Airline
- Dual Schrader Valves Mounted in Stainless Panel
Instructions for fitting
Boss Air Bags have been built tough to withstand all Australian conditions. They have been independently burst pressure tested and road tested in Australia for 15 years. BACKED WITH A 5 YEAR WARRANTY.
Boss Extreme series airbags are rated at 2500lb or 1136kg per side and have been government approved tested to over 750psi.
Boss has sold over 13000 load assist kits in Australia, proven over time with 4WD enthusiasts, Mining companies, Tradies, 4WD Tour Operators as well as in Agricultural Vehicles, Trailers and motorhomes, limited only to your imagination.
To get the best performance from your kit inflate airbags just enough to achieve a level ride height. By doing this you are also allowing all of the suspension components to share the extra load of the vehicle and not putting any unecessary pressure on any one individual part of your vehicles suspension.
STRENGTH & SPECIFICATIONS
- Support Wires - 9 High Tensile Central, 4 Each End
- Cured Natural rubber
- Ballistic woven reinforcing
- 6mm Zinc Plated Steel End Caps
- Burst Pressure - Over 1000psi
- Independent Test Pressure - 480psi
- Recommended working range - 5psi - 160psi
BOSS air bags have been independently tested to 1000psi without bursting.
BOSS air bags have a recommended test pressure of 480psi. That meets the pressure vessel industry guidelines of 3 times the maximum working pressure.
BOSS air bags are undeniably the strongest in the automotive industry and exceed any other airbag brands by nearly double.
When BOSS air bags are utilized in the load assist applications it’s virtually impossible to pull the bags apart. Since BOSS started manufacturing it’s own air bags in 2005, we have never had an airbag fail from bursting.