TERRAFIRMA Shock Absorber Front PAIR Land Rover Discovery 2 All Terrain TF118
New PAIR of All Terrain Front Shock Absorbers to suit Land Rover Discovery 2. These are quality Terrafirma parts.
All Terrain Shocks - A great all rounder, the Terrafirma All Terrain shock is a favourite in any conditions and any environment. From the construction site to the motorway, running light or fully loaded, simply replacing tired old shocks or heading off-road, you can't go wrong.
The All Terrain shocks are a tough twin tube design which allows for a large volume of oil for cooler internals and improved protection of working parts. Low pressure nitrogen keeps the oil under pressure which prevents it from foaming and creating cavitation which eventually results in heat build up and shock fade.
Terrafirma All Terrain shocks are built with the largest possible fully welded mounting pins and rubber bushes for maximum strength and durability. Tough enough to handle the punishment of recreational off-roading yet refined to provide a comfortable, well balanced and controlled ride on road.
Finished with a high quality deep silver paint to resist corrosion for long lasting good looks and including the smart Terrafirma All Terrain shock absorber logo.
Terrafirma All Terrain shocks are the perfect replacement for existing shocks and yet can also accommodate up to 2inches (50mm) of lift using Terrafirma coil springs. 2inches longer All Terrain shocks are also available for Series 2 Discoverys.
Suitable for Standard Height Discovery 2 models listed below:
- Discovery series 2 1999-2002 without ACE
- Discovery series 2 1999-up to 2003 with ACE
- Discovery series 2 1999-up to 2003 without SLS ( Self leveling suspension)
- Discovery series 2 1999-up to 2003 with SLS ( Self leveling suspension)
- Discovery series 2 1999-up to 2003 with SLS ( Self leveling suspension) and ACE (Active cornering enhancement)
- Discovery series 2 1999-up to 2003 with coil rear springs
- Discovery series 2 1999-up to 2003 with Rear Airbag Suspension