You have no items in your shopping cart.
You have no items in your shopping cart.
Please note: Images are for Illustration purposes only
Raptor Engineering Centre Console Security Lock for Land Rover Defender 90 R019
Centre Console to suit:
This is a high quality Raptor Engineering product
- Made to the usual high Raptor Engineering standards this Cubby Box is designed to compliment the Raptor Dash Console and Dash Top Pod with its anodised aluminium panels front and back.
- Fits Defender 90's.
- Dimension: 580mm long at base, 230mm wide, 370mm high.
- This Cubby Box is designed to fit the Defender 90 perfectly
- Features include: Full overlapping steel lid with strong button press lock (cannot be forced round like a swing type lock); Large capacity, made to fit a Defender perfectly utilising the space all the way back to the rear bulkhead; Soft pad on the full length of the lid ergonomically designed as an arm rest; Full opening lid so it can be thrown back without damaging the hinges (lid comes to rest on bulkhead); Removable interior tray ideal for wallet, passports, sun glasses etc. ( a second tray can be fitted as an optional extra);
- A 10 min fitting job, bolts and a strong under bar that clamps to the underside spanning the seat box for security;
- Rear independent removable aluminum panel for electrics such as 12 volt sockets, switches, lighting etc. closed off to the rest of the box with rear facing cable grommet;
- Removable front aluminum cup holder panel, again closed off from rest of box, this panel is available as a blank that can be custom cut for other applications; Comes as standard with Silver anodised panels. Colours are available if you want to match it to your Raptor Console;
- Rubber mat to main box area and inner trays
Part number: R1700
Once payment has cleared we will post your item as soon as possible. Some items are made to order or require additional time to dispatch.
We combine shipping for orders with multiple items to save our customers money on postage.
Most orders will be sent with a tracking number, to confirm if your item has tracking please contact us.
Additional postage charges may apply for regional, remote areas and P.O Boxes. Regional and remote areas include all islands (Tasmania, Norfolk, etc), WA, Queensland, NT, SA, NSW, Victoria, ACT and territories. Please contact us if you are unsure about your area
All efforts will be made to send out orders as soon as possible so you receive your item on time. However please be aware that once an item is sent from our warehouse it is out of our control.
If you would like registered post with signature on delivery and insurance please contact us before purchasing the item.
As per Australia Post policy, all EXPRESS postage automatically have ATL (Authority to leave) which means if you’re not home at the time of delivery it will be left on the premise in a location deemed safe by Australia Post. More information about ATL can be found here
Local Pickup: Please allow up to 2 business days for local pickups - We will contact you as soon as your order is ready for pickup
Please ensure your contact number is included and correct. Failure to do so could result in delayed shipping and/or extra delivery charges in the event of a missed delivery.
All international orders may be subject to additional postage costs depending on country and location. Local Import Taxes and Duties are the responsibility of the customer. Orders may be held in customs pending payment of Tax or Duties
4WD Industries will accept returns within 30 days
We will reimburse return postage if we are at fault
Returned items need to be unused / unfitted, in original packaging and in new condition as supplied
Electrical items: If the electrical items have been fitted, we are unable to accept the return. As there is a risk of the item being damaged due to an existing fault with the Vehicle
All new items are covered by a minimum of 12 months warranty for the part. Fitment and removal labour costs cannot be refunded or reimbursed if not performed by us. We will look into all warranty claims on a case-by-case basis as sometimes there are special circumstances requiring further action
On some products, our suppliers require technical assistance to be pursued through their own channels. We will try to help you as much as possible but we may have to direct you to the manufacturer. Unfortunately, requiring technical assistance does not constitute a warranty/return claim
Please note: Pictures are for illustration purposes only, actual product may vary slightly.
Vehicle Fitment: All efforts are made to ensure Vehicle Fitment is correct, however please contact us prior to purchasing to ensure it suits your vehicle as some of the information listed is out of our control.