New Pre-filter kit from Drivetech 4x4 to suit Toyota Hilux KUN26 with 3.0L Turbo Diesel Motor from 2005-15. A pre-filter is used to further help prevent contaminants such as water and dirt from entering your fuel system. This kit comes with correct bracket to fit the pre-filter under your bonnet. Other fuel filter etc still remains in place - this is an extra that fits in line before the factory filters. A very useful precaution for off-roaders that can potentially save you money
- Fuel Manager 30 micron Filtration Unit
- Mounting Bolts, Washers and Nuts
- Fuel Hose 1m 3/8 Inch
- Drivetech 4x4 Filter Bracket
- Straight Barb Fittings 3/8 Inch
- Blanking Plugs
- Hose Clamps
1. Remove the original filter bracket completely.
2. Remove the other two bolts which are holding brackets on the inner guard.
3. Using the original bolts, mount the new filter bracket in place. DO NOT tighten until all bolts have been installed.
4. Mount the original filter to the new bracket.
5. Mount the Fuel Manager filter unit to the new bracket. The filter unit may be mounted on either side. Beware of an aluminium vacuum pipe on the engine side.
6. Install all fittings and plugs into the filter assembly using a suitable thread paste such as Threebond 1110B. Note the direction of the flow by the arrows located under the ports.
7. Remove the flexible fuel hose from the inlet side of the original filter. Connect the supply hose to the inlet of the Fuel Manager using one of the clamps.
8. Connect the outlet pipe of the Fuel Manager to the inlet pipe of the original filter using the hose and hose clamps provided.
9. Pump the hand primer until it goes firm. The fuel system is now bled and the engine is ready to start.